Sunday, February 10, 2013

Memoreel

Verse 1
I minimize my blunders as I wander with the contra-
band, this music I created for my fan,
I feel the viral rhythms spiral you into a trance,
Now listen, for I speak the essence of inscriptions,
Passing the mind of wisdom, preaching psycho-nutrition,
Divisions, is all I see, my LED got definition,
But the quality remains the same, so tell me what's our mission,
I got mutated strains, the genotype's spectacular,
My imagination took me farther than the flights of Gattaca,
Music grabs me tight, like that rock that held Excalibur,
By filtering out the wicked, I'm preventing mind extraction,
If there is no traction in your self esteem I say your slippin'
BPO will keep you happy, must I say your trippin'

Verse 2
Spatial fabric, integrates your psyche with tai chi tu dynamics,
Distract your inner calling and watch your fourth dimension lapsing,
If evolution is your excuse for domination,
You dreary mother fucker stop theorizing why you're hating,
Fuck an inner circle cause the universe is infinite,
Ambitions got you, forgetting yourself , you shouldn't be chasing it,
That's what invasion is, recognize it by the number,
Grade, level, section, order, quacks and pseudo scholars,
If you can look beyond it all than holler,

Hook
Stressed when I wake up seems exactly like the film goes,
Stressed when I wake up, stress stressed when I wake up,
Stressed when I wake up, seems exactly like the film goes,
Stressed when I wake, Stress- Stressed when I wake up,
Stressed when I wake up, stress- stressed when I wake up,

Verse 3
I'm plucking strings, on a binge, I want to stray another way, 
Cause you just won't, let me roll, build them walls, to break my force,
Security posts and fences, papers, business cards and trenches,
I'm unique, I'm documented, must I speak in euphemisms,
I must learn my environment, then I turn, I forget,
I observe, but my actions are events to my events,
So I tell them what I can, but there's only so much to understand,
So I brag, I achieve, my only use of the clever streak,
Is to build and to keep, what I can so they teach,
All the kids who want to listen, my legend,
It's a myth and greed is as strong as pain, 
So they love you for what you did,
It's a mission, it's a plan, so they chase and they conquer,
They appease and they please, their only use of that clever streak

Freedom for all results in chaos, under governing laws,
Your perception inherits a loss in information transfer,
Through transduction, time is but an interruption,
Between consecutive states of peace,
When disturbance results in thought,
Is it intentional and does it matter

Verse 4
Life ain't mellow, ain't no shadows created by the darkness,
Feinds cooking bubonic in ghetto apartments,
Needles and fire, destroying our minds,
Now who's responsible for arson,
Martians, living amongst us? Visualizing reality outside the spectrum,
Never came under inspection, Low profile,
Cannot be wiped out with nuclear tip projectiles,
Missing from the folder of X-files, the invisible,
Coming down from generations as mythical,
Watching, closely observing, bureaucrats to merchants,
Armies swelling at your shores like the Persians,
Influence is colossal, can't tackle their arsenal when the ammunition is psychological,
Piercing through neurons, like gamma particles, it's pretty basic,
People transported using Telecom as slave ships,
To work on the fertile pastures of multinational cubicles,
So they can't experience what's outside cause it's beautiful,
Education preaches knowledge of the ignorant,
Implicit worship of money becomes the consequence of diligence,
To a system that tries to break your confidence,
Conform so your mind drifts slower than the continents,
Tectonic shifts take place in the realm of chronic,
Welcome to the Truman show, plus you're living illusions,
Bombard your brain with distractions, it's a fusion reaction,
And then energy flows, to fuel the structure,
A vicious circle, only way to break it,
Is a deep understanding or a devotion to hatred


No comments:

Post a Comment